Laptops don’t come cheap, so making sure they stay safe while you travel can save you a lot of money. This is why hard laptop bags exist, as they are a heavily armored version of a regular laptop bag.
There are many hardback backpacks on the market, but knowing which ones are good can be a little tricky. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best hard laptops you can buy, so choosing one will be a lot easier for you.
Note: offers are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag changes frequently. We recommend visiting the seller’s website to check the price. By the time you have made your purchasing decision, some items may be out of stock. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
The Alienware AWV15BP-2.0 is the ultimate laptop backpack you can buy. It comes in sizes that can fit 13″, 15″, and 17″ laptops, and the interiors are designed to fit incredibly well.
In addition, the materials make it immune to physical harm, weather, and even water.
- High-density stretch nylon covers the backpack, protecting your gear from harm
- The back panel is molded for air circulation to keep you cool and comfortable
- Reinforced, weather-resistant non-slip base provides extra protection
- Lined dedicated pockets protect your laptop and tablet
- Lots of space
- price tag
What are the best laptop backpacks I can buy?
Lenovo Legion Armored
If you’re looking for a stylish laptop bag that looks stylish and protects your gear, then the Lenovo Legion Armored is a good way to start.
Not only is it big enough to fit into a 17-inch laptop, but the design and materials make it easy to wear for long periods of time without worrying about the ravages of the weather.
- 3 compartments and 16 handy pockets
- can fit in 17 inch laptop
- Rigid, weather-resistant exoskeleton
- The molded back panel provides air ventilation.
- Durable and stylish
- Lightning is not durable
JFG RACING Motorcycle Backpack
If versatility is more your thing and you want a solid backpack that’s not just for laptops, then the JFG RACING Motorpack Backpack is for you.
It’s incredibly spacious, and the outer shell is strong enough to keep your belongings safe even if you fall on your back from a moving bike.
- Large capacity
- Safe durable materials and outer shell
- Comfortable to wear
- Not just for laptops
- Quality control issues